Friday, February 3, 2012

New Game Plan


Happy Friday, at last we meet again!

Well, after learning that I am not going to be able to run a marathon or partake in any long distance/high mileage running, I decided that I need a fresh start. So I have decided to experiment on myself by creating a food/exercise plan!

Week 1 (A): Workout (Weight-train) Monday/Wednesday/Friday, eat Paleo/low-carb except after workouts or on workout days. Sunday eat big
Week 2 (B): Fast Monday till dinner time, no work out all week. Eat low carb all week.
Rotate Week A and B
Try this for four weeks. If I feel good then try working out 1 day, like Wednesday, on my Week B's.
Goal: lean down and lose fat while gaining muscle, workout less but get stronger, prevent injury, plenty of recovery time, never feel food deprived, try to avoid fake foods like non-dairy creamers and artificial sweeteners, 24 hour fast on Monday of the B week, don't calorie count and concentrate on eating lots of real foods: protein, vegg, carbs, etc, forget breakfast on Week A's, if I need breakfast on Week B's just keep it low carb.

Let's try this and see how I feel, but for my mind, sanity, health, and emotional/physical well-being this seems to make some sense. Experiment to figure out what works for each of us. We are all unique!

I will be starting this next week, Monday.... let's see how it goes!


With all that out of the way, today I am thankful for soooo much. I am thankful for my life! and my healing, spirituality, and everything about my life.

Mood today: serene, peaceful, happy, excited for new beginnings

Craving today: hmmmm duck breast with a sweet and sour fruit sauce.

Gratitude List:

Bananas
Coconuts
Cats and Kittens
Catbread.com
The Fierce.Fit.Fearless group on Facebook
The Lord, He is amazing

God bless everyone today, I am sending out positive vibes and feeling grateful for every single second! I would not be here right now if it were not for the Lord, so I'm just eternally grateful.

Happy Friday! xoxoxox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment